Figurative language can be a challenge for students to learn. Help them understand so they can interpret text better. This flipbook will help you introduce the different types of figurative language to your students.
What do you get?
- 9 Page PDF Flipbook: Just print and go!
- 9 Page Flipbook in Google Slides
- Answer Key
- Instruction Sheet
- Teacher Notes
Features of the Flipbook
- Introductory page to introduce the different types of figurative language
- A page dedicated to each type of figurative language
- ✔Each page features: a spot for the definition, an example, and a picture
- ✔A spot for students to find and record figurative language they find in their reading
Types of Figurative Language Included
Please, if you have any issues or problems after purchase, I have included my email to contact me so that I can help you get this FUN and ENGAGING activity started in your classroom!